There were tears on Wednesday morning as Luis Suárez visited Barcelona training ground for probably the last time.
After spending six years in Barcelona, the Uruguayan striker was told to get himself a new club as he is not in the plans of their new manager, Ronald Koeman.
Report from The Guardian shows Suarez is on the verge of leaving Barcelona to join Diego Someone’s Atlético Madrid on a free transfer.
He will replace Alvaro Morata, who completed his return to Juventus on Tuesday – the club Suárez was unable to join as a result Italian citizenship issues.
The 33-year-old player reportedly visited the Joan Gamper training ground this morning, but he couldn’t hold back his tears while leaving the ground for the last time.
Suarez was spotted crying while driving off in his car in a video uploaded on the Instagram page of 433.
Watch the video below:
Last week, Newsblenda reported that Luis Suarez made his last request from Barcelona. Find out more about the request below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians