Former Super Eagles captain Vincent Enyeama has shared an adorable moments he was captured teaching a young a girl how to be a better goal keeper.
The Nigeria goalkeeping legend Enyeama took to his verified Instagram account on Thursday 22nd September to wow his fans with the adorable video.
In the video, the former shot-stopper for the French league side Lille reveals that the young girl who plays for French side Iris Club de Croix, walked up to him and pleaded with him to show her how to be a goalie.
What joy 🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽little one wants to be like Vincent.she came to me and said please teach me how to be a goalie😍😍😍 @iccroixofficiel
The 2013 African Cup of Nations and two-time CAF Champions League Player of the Year winner spent only four active years with Lille, but he has been out of contract since after agreeing with the Ligue 1 side to have his contract terminated back in 2018.
But his departure, the 38-year old player left behind an indelible impression in the minds of many that will last a lifetime.
CONTINUE READING: Enyeama hails spectacular Eagles prospect
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators