As we all know that Sunday is usually a happy day for Christians around the world, but it was not the same for the family of one MR. PC Chukwuma in Umutu community in Ukwuani Local Government Area of Delta State, as he lost his wife, daughter and her newborn baby to a fatal road accident on the Sunday,
According to sources close to the family who spoke with a correspondent, Mrs. PC Chukwuma, a retired teacher, had traveled to Benin City to care for her daughter, Chika, who put to birth on the 9th July 2020. Unfortunately, she died alongside her daughter and the newborn baby in a car accident on the day that was supposed to mark the one month anniversary of the child. Chika who works in Benin City, Edo State, got married to her husband, who works in Lagos, last year and on the day of the sad event, they were on their way to Lagos from Benin City in a car being driven by her husband.
Chika, her mother, and her child died on the spot, with the husband being rushed to the hospital and has already been discharged according to an unconfirmed report, to become the only surviving individual in their own car from the accident.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- News2020.10.307.0 Magnitude Earthquake Kills 4 In Turkey, Greece At Least 120 Injured (photos)
- Celebrity2020.10.30Desmond Elliot Turns Off The Comment Section Of His Instagram Handle
- Crime2020.10.30SARS Officers In Mufti Spotted Searching Phones Weeks After Disbandment Order (Video)
- Lifestyle2020.10.29Lady Shares Chat With Boyfriend Who Offered Her N500K To Allow Him Date Her Sister (Screenshot)