A pregnant woman, her two children, and one other person were killed in an accident that involved one tanker, one truck, and six motorcycles at Ikare, Akoko North-East local government in Ondo state on Saturday August 29.
Several persons were also injured in the accident.
According to reports, a tanker conveying diesel had a brake failure and crashed into a truck, which eventually crushed the commercial motorcyclists.
The spokesman for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Ondo, Omotola Ogungbawo, confirmed four deaths from the incident. However, eyewitnesses claim the death toll is eight.
The bodies of the deceased persons have been deposited in a mourn.
SEE GRAPHIC IMAGES BELOW:
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators
- Crime2020.10.25ENDTIME: See What This Girl Is Doing With Boy Who Is Not Up To 5 Years (Video)
- Tech2020.10.25Samsung Electronics Owner Lee Kun-hee Dies Aged 78