US President Donald Trump has described himself as a ‘lone warrior’ in one of his recent posts on social media.
He boldly wrote on Twitter: “THE LONE WARRIOR!”
The 74-year-old President has been dealing with a lot of pressure in recent weeks.
Maybe if White House staffers spent some time with him and read him a briefing here and there he might not feel so alone. Nevermind!
After all, it is not the first time he gave himself such a description. Not so long ago, Donald Trump referred to himself as a “wartime president” during the coronavirus crisis.
He also described the battle of US citizens against Coronavirus as a ‘war’ against an enemy.
“I do, I actually do, I’m looking at it that way,” Trump told reporters during a press briefing at the White House.
“I look at it, I view it as, in a sense, a wartime president. I mean, that’s what we’re fighting.“
Meanwhile, the Trump administration is facing increasing pressure to come clean about a reported Russian plot to pay bounties to the Taliban for assassinating US troops in Afghanistan as the coronavirus rages in southern states.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.14Report: Tottenham could sign Victor Osimhen in the next few days
- Entertainment2020.07.13Will Smith takes his wife to the Bahamas despite her recent confession
- Entertainment2020.07.13Kanye West reveals who told him to contest for U.S. Presidency
- Entertainment2020.07.12Nollywood’s Ini Edo gets political re-appointment