Following Tinubu’s emergence as APC presidential flag bearer, the National party leader read his Victory speech at the convention arena at Eagles Square, Abuja.
Here are the major highlights from his speech.
• Tinubu acknowledged Democratic exertion and stated that the convention should be on record as a shining moment in the evolution of APC and the life of Nigeria.
• He also applauded the President, Muhammad Buhari for their calm and prudent leadership throughout the Primaries. And for the free and fair primary process. Tinubu noted that without Buhari, he will not be standing as the new flag bearer of APC.
• A special appreciation went to the seven aspirants who had stepped down for him shortly before voting commenced.
• Tinubu, speaking to those who didn’t support him, told them that they have nothing to fear. ” I hold no grudges or grievance,” he said.
• He called for support and agreement to defeat PDP and common foes of poverty, terror, and violence.
• Tinubu also stated in this speech that Buhari had laid a solid foundation in security, economy, and anti-corruption.
• Tinubu promised to create jobs for youths in the Zamfara and Osun gold depot. And create new opportunities in the FINTECH sector, creative, entertainment Industry, digital skills, and others.
Ending his speech, he said, “God bless APC, God Bless Nigeria.”
Visit Newsblenda.com for more updates