Is official! President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Professor Agboola Ibrahim Gambari to replace the late Abba Kyra as his new chief of staff.
This was made known by Buhari’s special assistance on media Bashir Ahmad.
In a twitter post Ahmad said;
President @MBuhari has appointed Professor Ibrahim Gambari, as his Chief of Staff, Boss Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, announced the appointment today at the virtual Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting.
Professor Ibrahim Gambari, 75, is from Kwara state and has served as a former Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations for the Department of Political Affairs, and currently he is the Special Adviser on the International Compact with Iraq and Other Issues for the Secretary-General of the United Nations and was the Minister of External Affairs between 1984 and 1985 before he became the chairperson of the African Union Commission as Joint African Union-United Nations Special Representative for Darfur effective in January 2010.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.09.20Beautiful Pictures From 2Baba’s Surprised Birthday Party (PHOTOS)
- Politics2020.09.20Atiku Says Obaseki’s Victory To End Godfatherism In Nigeria
- Politics2020.09.20#EdoDecides: Watch Dino Melaye Crazy Celebrations (Video)
- Crime2020.09.19Police Arrests Two Pastors For Raping NYSC Member In Rivers State