A Dubai based job requirement firm has clearly exempted anyone that has a Nigerian origin from signing up for the application.
This was recently disclosed via the official Instagram page of Nigerian music television channel HipTV. The firm, identified as Shirley Recruitment Consultant – Dubai has it’s job qualifications outlined as follows:
– Diploma or Degree in a business related course
– At least 1 to 3 years of merchandizing experience.
– Candidates with experience in perfumes will have a great advantage
– Must be very aggressive and presentable.
– Good communication and customer service skills.
– Male or female African candidate except Nigerians”
See the image below:
It’s quite disappointing that the fraudulent activities by unscrupulous Nigerians both home and abroad is having a negative impact on the country’s image.
Nigeria as a country is now having a growing international reputation as a place where crime and corruption flourish unchecked.
What can the law-abiding Nigerians do to avoid being dragged into this mess?
Share your comment below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?