Four Australian boys has been arrested by the Police for allegedly gang-raping a five-year-old boy on a remote beach in far north Queensland earlier this month, Police said.
According to the report gathered by Queensland Police, the group of boys who committed this abominable act are all between the age of 10-13 year old and has not been formally charged due to their age.
The incident according to the authorities occurred on the evening of 1 July 2020 on a beach at Nepranum, a remote indigenous community on the northwest coast of Cape York.
The alleged attack on the five-year-old boy was so violent that the five-year-old required emergency medical treatment and was airlifted to Cairns Hospital, some 800km away.
They will be “dealt with under the provisions of the Youth Justice Act”, a QLD Police spokesperson said.
The four boys accused of the rape have been has been ostracized by the community after the allegations emerged, The Australian reported.
Community members said the disturbing allegations have torn several families apart.
‘It is creating big problems in the town. It is not the first time something like this has happened.’
I have no words! How tragic for all of them. The poor little 5 year old and tragic that “kids” could even know or think to do this to a young child. They have obviously been exposed to inappropriate things, my heart is breaking.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Football2020.10.28See The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Was Ruled Out Of Champions League Clash With Rival Lionel Messi
- Crime2020.10.28Police Arrests 126 Suspects For Jail-break, Looting, Others In Edo
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.