Newsblenda
  • 🏡
  • Write & Earn with Newsblenda
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Log In
  • Register
No Result
View All Result
Newsblenda
  • 🏡
  • Write & Earn with Newsblenda
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Log In
  • Register
No Result
View All Result
Newsblenda
No Result
View All Result
#EndSARS: Falz Rejects Virtual Meeting With IGP, Mohammed Adamu, Others

#EndSARS: Falz Rejects Virtual Meeting With IGP, Mohammed Adamu, Others

Wisdom Iwu by Wisdom Iwu
October 16, 2020
in News Updates
Reading Time: 1 min read
0 0
0
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Popular Nigerian rapper, Falz has openly rejected calls to have a virtual meeting with Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu and other government officials.

Organised by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, the meeting is expected to have Sunday Dare, Mohammed Adamu and the National Human Rights Commissions in attendance.

The Youth Virtual Town Hall Meeting was scheduled to hold at 3 pm on Friday.

Related Posts

relationship failure

Why Modern Relationships Don’t Last — And What You Can Do to Save Yours

November 24, 2025
download

Lives or Loot? Nigeria Must Choose as Trump Threatens War

November 3, 2025
hamstring-injury

Football Injuries and Recovery Time: How Long Do Players Really Stay Out of the Game?

September 16, 2025
Dancing Fever: Strange Illness Causes Women To Dance Uncontrollably In Uganda

Dancing Fever: Strange Illness Causes Women To Dance Uncontrollably In Uganda

December 20, 2024

Reacting to calls to join the meeting, the Law graduate and son of popular Human Rights Activist, Femi Falana, who has been at the forefront of the EndSARS protest wrote;

“I will not be on this panel. I was given false information.

“Plus there is no need for all this please!! The agenda is clear #5for5 #SARSMUSTEND,” he said.

The call for the Rapper to join the meeting comes after he wrote a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to the letter, Falz is demanding the reconstitution of the National Human Rights Commissions (NHRC) board.

The letter follows the treatment of protesting Nigerians calling for an end to police brutality in the country.

Newsblenda reports that protest which has been going on for a while continued despite the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), a controversial unit of the Nigeria Police Force.

The disbandment was officially confirmed by the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu earlier this week who announced the creation of new outfit to replace the defunct SARS.

The new unit known as Special Weapons and Tactics Team ( SWAT), has also been widely rejected by the protesting youths with #EndSWAT trending on different social media platforms.

Tags: #EndSarsFalzIGP
ShareTweetPin
Previous Post

Protesters Storm Edo Govt House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs (Video)

Next Post

“We should listen to the voices of our children,” Patience Ozokwo and Ebelle Okaro says #EndSARS

Wisdom Iwu

Wisdom Iwu

Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things.

Related Posts

relationship failure
News Updates

Why Modern Relationships Don’t Last — And What You Can Do to Save Yours

November 24, 2025

Why Modern Relationships Fail Modern relationships look exciting on the outside, but many couples...

download
News Updates

Lives or Loot? Nigeria Must Choose as Trump Threatens War

November 3, 2025

ABUJA — As the world watches, Nigeria stands at a crossroads: prioritize the rising...

hamstring-injury
News Updates

Football Injuries and Recovery Time: How Long Do Players Really Stay Out of the Game?

September 16, 2025

Football injuries can sideline players for weeks or months. Learn about common football injuries,...

Dancing Fever: Strange Illness Causes Women To Dance Uncontrollably In Uganda
News Updates

Dancing Fever: Strange Illness Causes Women To Dance Uncontrollably In Uganda

December 20, 2024

A baffling illness is sweeping through a district in Uganda, leaving over 300 people...

Next Post
“We should listen to the voices of our children,” Patience Ozokwo and Ebelle Okaro says #EndSARS

"We should listen to the voices of our children," Patience Ozokwo and Ebelle Okaro says #EndSARS

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Advertise with Us
  • Blog
  • Contact Us
  • Write & Earn with Newsblenda

Legal

  • Disclaimer
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service

Connect With Us

Facebook Twitter Instagram

Copyright © 2025 Newsblenda.com

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password? Sign Up

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • 🏡
  • Write & Earn with Newsblenda
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Log In
  • Register

Copyright © 2025 Newsblenda.com