An extremely scary thing occurred at a restaurant in Ago, Lagos State when some customers discovered a live centipede in a bowl of isi ewu they ordered.
The guys were already set to have their dinner when they shocking saw the poisonous centipede crawling out of their dish.
Meanwhile, netizens can’t stop talking about this video. While some are of the opinion that it was as a result of the restaurant’s poor hygiene others believe the centipede came from the bowl itself. What do you think? What could have happened it these guys ate the food without knowing?
Share your comments below: