A disturbing video of a Black man who was brutally shot by police in Kenosha Wisconsin, United States, on Sunday afternoon has been making waves on social media.
In the video which was captured via a cellphone, the Black, identified by Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers (D) as Jacob Blake, was seen heading towards his vehicle before the police grabbed his shirt and opened fire at his back.
The man was shot approximately seven times at close range by a Kenosha Police officer, at about 8 o’clock as reported by Wisconsin Department of Justice.
He is in serious condition, and currently battling for his life at the Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa.
Watch the video below:
Most people claim the man broke the law by trying to resist arrest, and by trying to reach into his vehicle (probably to get a weapon to defend himself), but is that enough reason to brutalise a human?
Please share your opinions below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians