The two children rescued after they were driven out of the house by their aunt in Cross River state, have been reuinted with their families, Newsblenda Reports.
According the reports, the kids whose identity were revealed as Mary Abraham and Evelyn Daniel Edet, were found crying on the street of Calabar and rescued by an NGO, Basic Rights Counsel Initiative, last Wednesday.
- Mortuary attendant confesses to sleeping with dead bodies to eliminate fear (video)
- Katsina Richest Man, Alhaji Dahiru Mangal Loses Son In A Ghastly Accident (Photos)
The NGO confirmed the development in a statement on Wednesday, March 3.
“This is to notify the general public that the children (Mary and Evelyn) who were found alone on the road crying after being driven out of the house by one Aunty Comfort have been reunited with their families. Thank you to everyone who shared the post and made this reunification possible.”
See Photos As Obtained By Newsblenda Below:
- Two Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo State
- Slay Queen Runs Mad After Being Dropped From A Lexus Jeep (WATCH VIDEO)
- Erica spotted hanging out with laycon (video) - July 24, 2021
- Yahoo boy, mother and girlfriend convicted over fraud in delta state - July 23, 2021
- Aggressive Malpractice: Student Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In The Exam Hall (Video) - July 23, 2021