Popular Nigerian Afrobeat star Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun a.k.a. Wizkid was recently spotted having a good time in one of the streets of London, England.
In a video released on the official Instagram account of music channel HipTV, the 30-year-old singer was filmed by his friends while flexing with his usual outfit (with ‘Made in Lagos, inscribed on his shirt).
Watch the video below:
The inscription on his shirt will keep reminding his fans about his soon to be released 4th studio album.
Recall that few months ago, Starboy took to his Instagram page to give a hint that he’ll be releasing “Made in Lagos” on 11th September, but the time has elapsed. The album is probably the most anticipated in Nigeria at the moment.
Fans have been waiting in suspense for about two years now. However, a report from the camp of the artist indicates that he’s set to finally release the album.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos
- Entertainment2020.09.30Here are the top 16 earners of the BBNaija Lockdown award party