Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has given himself a new name after displaying his abilities in taking even the greatest challenges.
The Portugal star referred to himself as ‘Neptuno’ after making a dive into and out of the bottom of a 14 meter deep sea, without any kind of oxygen support.
He shared a video of the breathtaking challenge with his followers on Instagram, but strictly warned them not to try to do the same.
“Today I woke up and I wonder: What’s happening into the sea?! Call me Neptono,” Ronaldo wrote on Instagram
“#PleaseDon’tTryThis #14 meters”.
Watch the video below:
‘Neptuno’ of ‘Neptune’ is a name given to one of the farthest and massive planet in the solar system. Cristiano’s dive is indeed a massive one, he deserves to be called the Neptuno.
Meanwhile the five-time ballon d’Or winner and his family have been spending some quality time in the Mediterranean, aboard the luxury yacht that he recently acquired.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?