Getting comfortable in your relationship can be two-sided. It can cause you to take your partner for granted, or it means you have gotten so used to your partner, that you both are now best friends.
Here are 5 sweet things that happen when you get comfortable in your relationship:
1. Giving each other morning kiss without brushing: Kissing your partner every other morning before brushing is a sign of comfortability in a relationship.
2. Walking about naked: At a point in your relationship, there would be nothing to hide from your partner – even if you have insecurities.
3. Using each other’s sponge and other personal belongings: Using your partner’s bathing sponge and other personal belongings like cream and even clothes show that you are now comfortable in your relationship.
4. Your partner runs errands for you, tracks your period and even has the Flo app: This is another good sign that you have gotten comfortable in your relationship.
5. Farting/peeing in front of each other: When you and your partner can have a full blown conversation with the door open and either of you is using the toilet is a sign that you are comfortable in your relationship.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more tips on relationship.