Research has shown that travelling is one of the best things you can do for your health. Travelling does not only make you more confident and assertive, it gives you the opportunity to discover new cultures, meet new people and learn new languages.
Travelling can also positively affect your physical and mental health. Here are 5 reasons why travelling is good for your health:
1. It relieves stress: A change in environment can have a positive impact on your mind. It makes you feel relaxed and less anxious thereby relieving stress.
2. It reduces the risk of depression: Getting out and experiencing life from a whole new perspective can have a positive effect on your mental health.
3. It makes you happier: The enthusiasm and excitement of going on a holiday is second to none. Travelling makes one happier as you don’t have to worry about work and the memories of the holiday will always be alive.
4. It boosts immunity: Travelling exposes the body to different climatic conditions, and exposure to different ecosystems boosts the body’s immunity.
5. It improves heart health: Travelling promotes physical activity. It can lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more interesting updates.