Majority of men who wear shorts do not wear fitted shorts or wear them wrongly. There are varieties of men’s shorts made with different types of fabrics.
However, the beauty of wearing shorts is in wearing them the right way.
Here are rules men should follow when wearing shorts:
1. Shorts are better worn when balanced on the body. It should be 1-3 inches above the knee.
2. Avoid too formal shoes on shorts. Slip-on shoes, moccasins, casual penny loafers, and sneakers go well with shorts.
Read Here: 7 weird tricks to look great in photos
3. Never wear shorts with socks that show.
4. Shorts should be fitted. Avoid too tight or too lose shorts. Avoid pleats in shorts unless you are on the large size.
5. If you are going with a colorful and patterned shirt, wear subtle shorts.
6. Never wear shorts to formal occasions, interviews, your workplace or a business meeting. Shorts should be worn casually.
7. Avoid wearing shorts to your first date, especially if you are above 30.
Visit newsblenda.com for more…