Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba have reportedly tested positive for Coronavirus.
The France International was confirmed positive for the deadly virus in a statement released via Manchester United’s social media accounts.
“Everyone at #MUFC wishes Paul #Pogba a safe and speedy recovery after testing positive for COVID-19,” United stated via Instagram.
He is currently receiving treatment at a hospital in London.
Meanwhile the 27-year-old midfield star was surprisingly omitted from Didier Deschamps squad that would face Sweden and Croatia in next month’s Nations League games.
But recent reports however suggests that Paul Pogba was left out after he was confirmed positive for Covid-19.
The world cup winner has already been replaced by teenage midfielder Eduardo Camavinga, who is getting his first call up, alongside Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar and RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano.
Pogba is expected to team up with his teammates for preseason after his full recovery.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”