The FG has now completed scientific analysis of the Madagascar Oroki drink- and found it to be a fraud.
President Muhammadu Buhari on May 16, 2020, received the Madagascan native formulation against the COVID-19 from President Umaro Sissoco Embalo of Guinea Bissau during which he reiterated that he would listen to science before allowing traditional or any new medicines to be administered on Nigerians.
The FG after receiving the herbal formula, directed NIPRD to investigate the efficacy and safety and advice it appropriately.
NIPRD says it has subjected it to tests and found that it is NOT an effective cure for Covid19.
Infact the DG of NIPRD said Madagascar was hiding the truth about the drink.
NIPRD however use the opportunity to reveal one product that the the institute has been working on for a while now and so far so good the drug is showing a lot of promise signs having passed through the pre-clinical studies and was being packaged for a clinical trial.
According to NIPRID, “If things all come together and we get the needed funding, within the next six months, we should be able to have something categorical within.”
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators