Heart attack also called myocardial infarction occurs when a blood clot blocks blood flow to the heart.
This blockage can lead to death of tissues because there is shortage of blood supply, and this can cause damage to the heart muscle.
Cases of heart attack are mostly seen in females than in males. Here are 5 symptoms of heart attack in females:
1. Shortness of breath: Shortness of breath is a common symptom of heart attack in females. A woman tend to experience difficulty in breathing when there is a case of heart attack.
2. Sudden feeling of tiredness: Women with heart attack usually feel tired before it occurs. This tiredness occurs even when the woman doesn’t do any work.
Read also: 5 Natural remedies for heartburn
3. Excessive sweating: When a woman sweats excessively, it might be a sign of heart attack.
4. Pain in the chest: This is one of the most common symptom of heart attack. Although the pain comes at different stages, it is always clear that women tend to experience pain in the chest before a heart attack.
5. Stomach pain: Research has shown that women may experience severe stomach pain before the heart attack strikes.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more health tips.