Backpain is a physical discomfort that occurs anywhere in the spine or back as a result of physical activity, injury or some medical conditions.
Below are some ways to prevent backpain:
- Avoid lifting heavy objects
- Improve your posture
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Avoid wearing high heels regularly
- Exercise often
Read also: 5 Foods that can contribute to hair loss
Some remedies for backpain include:
1. Medications which involve taking of topical pain relievers, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers, and antidepressants.
2. Physical therapy: This involves doing some exercises and modalities like heat/ice packs and ultrasound. It helps decrease backpain.
3. Surgery: Some backpains don’t respond to treatments or physical therapy. Therefore, back surgery is used to cure such backpain. However, most of the time it’s not advisable that you go for surgery.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more health tips.