Beer is one of the most widely consumed beverages in the world, it is a drink made from fermenting sugars, barley, hops, and yeast. Typical alcoholic beers have an average of 4-5% of alcohol but can be higher in some beer brands.
Most people are used to the side effects of taking beer without knowing the nutritional benefits beer can give to humans.
Beer contains iron, calcium, phosphorus, fiber, and a lot of compositions.
See more benefits of beer.
1. Modest intake of alcohol can reduce the high risk of having a stroke caused by a clot in the blood vessel.
2. Beer contains vitamin E, a very effective antitoxin that helps maintain healthy skin. Studies have shown that consumption of beer in moderation can help slow down aging.
3. Beer protects against Alzheimer’s disease, moderate consumption of beer makes it less likely to develop different forms of dementia and cognitive impairment.
4. The soluble fiber in beer can help reduce bad cholesterol and promote healthy blood sugar.
Related: 6 Nutritional Benefits you get from drinking red wine (Read Here)
5. Beer strengthens the bone, it has high silicon content that may help build stronger bones.
6. Beer help reduce stress. A glass of beer can reduce work-related stress or anxiety. However, making beer a habit can cause depression and anxiety.
7. Drinking beer in moderation has been sent to lower the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
Note that beer should be taken in moderation, or else it could lead to more health issues.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more health tips