If you really want to gain weight; gaining a balanced amount of muscle mass and subcutaneous fat rather than a lot of unhealthy belly fat, it’s important to do it right.
Below are 5 ways you can naturally add weight and still keep your health intact:
1. Increase Your Carb Intake: Ensure you add high-carb and high fat foods in your diet if you really want to gain weight. Try to always eat lots of protein, fat and carbs at each meal.
2. Eat Lots Of Protein: The most important nutrient for gaining weight is protein. However, always keep it in mind that protein is like a double-edged sword. It is highly refilling, which may reduce your appetite. Meat, fish, egg, many diary products, legumes, nuts and others are high-protein diets.
Read also: 5 ways to maintain a healthy body weight
3. Include Peanut Butter In Your Diet: Peanuts are packed with much protein and fat and it offers an ideal meal portion for people who are trying to gain weight. One tablespoon of peanut butter has about 100 calories.
4. Lift weights: Lifting weights help the excess calories go to your muscles instead of just turning into fat. Try going to the gym 2-4 times per week.
5. Milk Powder: Milk powder makes your dish creamier and it contains the much-needed calories to help you achie e your goals.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more health tips.