A sudden wave of weakness and shakiness from inside the body might be a sign of something serious going on. Although lack of sleep, lack of exercise, side effects of drugs can cause the body to become weak and ‘shake’ but there might be other underlying factors causing this.
Here are 5 possible causes of sudden weakness/shakiness in the body:
1. Type 1 diabetes: Type 1 diabetes can start with dizziness and weakness. You might feel hungry, tired and urinate much more than normal.
2. Stroke: A sign of stroke can be convulsion and weakness. Stroke happens when oxygen and blood flow is cut off from the brain.
3. Congestive heart failure: This can be another cause of sudden weakness and dizziness. When you find it difficult to breath, irregular heartbeat, then you should see a doctor.
4. Dehydration: Having a feeling of weakness and shakiness can also be a sign that the body I lacking moisture. Make sure to take enough water to keep the body hydrated.
5. Hypertension/low blood pressure: Sudden feeling of weakness or shakiness might also be due to low blood pressure which shouldn’t be ignored.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more health tips.