Here are five hygienic practices that every man should absolutely take very seriously:
1. Shave Your Armpits: Some men don’t like shaving their armpits because they want to smell musky for their girlfriends. However, there are deodorants, perfumes, and roll-ons that can help you achieve that. Shave your armpits regularly as there is no Balon D’Odor award anywhere for a guy with the most pungent smell.
2. Shave Down There: No matter how long the hair down there is, you can never use it for Ghana weaving. If you like it long, then you can actually trim it.
Read also: 5 Benefits of using moisturizers
3. Wash Your Balls: Try to wash your ball sac with sponge, soap and water, otherwise it will get sweaty, sticky and smelly.
4. Change Your Underwear Daily: Try to always change your underwear daily as doing so reduces your risk of having skin-related diseases.
5. Always Shower After Gym Time: It doesn’t make any sense to let the sweat dry on your body after gyming. Showering after gym time keeps you more refreshed.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more health tips.