Nollywood veteran actresses Patience Ozokwor and Ebere Okaro has demonstrated their support of the call for the disbandment of the Special Anti-robery Squad (SARS).
While preparing for a potential movie together, the two drama icons considered it necessary to make a video encouraging those in authority to listen to the voices of the youths protesting for the end of SARS.
According to them, the youths are the future tomorrow are their demands need to be considered for peace to reign.
“Let us listen to the voices of our children, they are the future tomorrow,” Patience Ozokwo enthusiastically stated in the video.
Ebelle Okaro and Patience Ozokwo a.k.a. Mama G. are currently in Owerri doing what they are best known for. Mama G. returned to action some time last year, having spent a few years off the spotlight.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?