Songstress Chidinma Ekile and contemporary highlife singer, Chinedu Okoli, popular known as Flavour, have been pictured on set gyrating to one of their songs.
Flavour and Chidinma was seen dancing to “40 Yrs” (a song from last year’s EP “40yrs Everlasting”), in a recent Instagram video uploaded by Nigerian music channel TV HipTv.
Watch the video below:
Several rumours suggests that the duo could be warning up for a potential collabo and fans can’t wait to see it happen.
Meanwhile, Flavour and Chidinma have been rumoured to be in a romantic relationship since they released an RnB single, ‘Ololufe’. Their bond in the music video portrayed that of lovebirds, hence sparking dating rumours.
But Flavour has since debunked such rumours, pointing out that the chemistry between them was only about music.
In an interview with Soundcity some years back, the Enugu-born singer made it clear that ‘there is nothing going on between them.
“Chidinma is just my friend. Our strong vibe comes from how deeply we feel about music, sometimes, when you want to do a music video, you want to make it look real…” he said.
“For real, there is nothing going on. We are just very good friends and I respect her for that”.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?