Nigerian controversial singer and rapper, Marlian Music frontier, Naira Marley have recently signed the very first female artist to his record label, Marian Music.
The Marlian president signed Torilyna Keeche, with the stage name Torikeeche, a singer, songwriter, and also a producer, today, August 20, 2020.
Torikeeche now joins the board of marlians Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack, Fabian, who were the first of artists signed to the record label as well as Lyta, who was signed a few weeks back.
Making the announcement via his Instagram page, the marlians president shared photos of Torikeeche, welcoming her to the record label.
Sharing the photo the singer captioned.
“Let’s welcome Marlian First Lady @torikeeche to MarlianMusic”
See Pictures below;
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.09.29I Have Feelings For Laycon – Nengi Confesses
- Celebrity2020.09.2910 Popular American Superstars Who Cannot Match Davido Instagram Record
- Celebrity2020.09.28Mercy Aigbe Signs New Endorsement Deal (Photos)
- Video2020.09.28Black Mum Withdrawn Her Daughter From Class After Her White Teacher Told Them That George Floyd Doesn’t Deserve To Be Honored (VIDEO)