Nengi engaged Laycon in a talk about who their crush was before they came to the Big Brother Naija house. While discussing with other housemates, Nengi asked Laycon: “Tell us about your life before here?”
In response he said: “There’s nothing to tell, we all know it was music.” Nengi wanted more though, so she requested Laycon to feature her in one of his songs.
He initially laughed over it but subsequently promised to feature her, though not as an artist but as a voice-over artists.
Watch their conversation below:
— Big Brother Naija (@BBNaija) September 23, 2020
Nengi seem to have so much respect for Laycon. She recently admitted that he was very caring and sweet “You are caring, you are sweet, you are extremely intelligent and broad. I wish I could be like you in that sense,” she said during their dinner party organized by Biggie.
Meanwhile, evicted BBNaija housemate Trykitee was recently caught on camera harassing an innocent bystander.
Find out more about the incidence below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement
- Celebrity2020.10.26Celebrities react to another video of Babatunde Fashola doing detective work at Lekki Toll-Gate