Ahead of tonight’s definite eviction of the either of the four nominated housemates, Big Brother gave a chance for the nominees to make what could possibly be their last wishes.
Ozo who was at risk of getting disqualified after getting two strikes for breaking the rules, told Big Brother that he was highly disappointed with his performance. Kidwaya who made his second appearance in the list was bullish that he already feels like like a winner (even if he fails to get the prize). Dorathy was satisfied that whether or not she wins, her life will never remain the same if she leaves the house, while Prince was full of support for Dorathy.
Read their comments below, as stated via the twitter account of BBNaija.
“#BBPrince told Biggie that #BBDorathy made his stay worthwhile. If he does not win Big Brother, he hopes that she does.”
“#BBKiddwaya told Biggie that if he goes home today it’s okay because he already feels like a winner.”
“#BBDorathy told Biggie that it would be nice to make the money, but when she looks at it from a different angle her life has changed forever.”
“#BBOzo told Biggie that he is really disappointed in himself for getting two strikes.”
As usual, fans of the nominated housemates will contest for the highest votes to keep at least one favourite housemates in the game.
Who do you think will likely be evicted tonight? Drop your comments below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?