In the publication’s recent annual list, Kanye West emerged as a billionaire for the first time in the magazine with net worth of about $1.26 billion. This comes after 42-year-old provided documents to the publication, which proved his fortune by giving an ”authentic numeric look into Kanye, Inc”.
However, according to reports, Kanye have disputed Forbes’ findings, claiming he is actually worth $3.3 billion and not $1.26 billion and the rapper even texted the publication after the article was published to correct them.
He wrote: ”It’s not a billion. It’s $3.3 billion since no one at Forbes knows how to count.”
This is not the first time Kanye West who desperately wants to join the billionaires club would reject Forbes findings.
Last month, Kanye was reportedly furious after Fobes published their billionaire’s list – featuring his sister-in-law Kylie Jenner, but there was no mention of him.
He angrily wrote in a text message: ”You know what you’re doing. You’re toying with me and I’m not finna lye down and take it anymore in Jesus name (sic).”
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.20Goodluck Jonathan issues important advice to re-elected Obaseki
- Football2020.09.20Gattuso showers praises on Osimhen after making his debut Serie A appearance
- Football2020.09.20Ekong, Chukwueze, Rasheedat and others model Nigeria’s home and away kits (Photos)
- Football2020.09.20Read what La Liga said about Samuel Chukwueze