After getting evicted from the Big Brother’s house last night, poster boy Kiddwaya thought it is wise to make a video to appreciate his fans for their support during his eight weeks journey in the house.
The video was captured and posted on the Instagram page of popular comedian Ayo Makun a.k.a. AY, who happens to be one of his admirers.
Kidd said in the video that everything he did was for his fans who supported him throughout his stay in the house. He also promised to supprise them in due time.
Watch the video below:
Meanwhile, many people have taken to social media appreciate the billionaire’s son for maintaining a humble attitude despite his wealthy status.
Some other fans have also commended him for not switching his allegiance to Nengi when his lover Erica left the house, instead he kept turning her down each time she threw herself at him.
Kiddwaya seems to have developed deep affection for Erica after he recently admitted that he felt safe around her because “she always watches his back”.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos
- Entertainment2020.09.30Here are the top 16 earners of the BBNaija Lockdown award party