One of the most beautiful images you will come across today is the lovely photo of Regina Daniels son Munir Ned-Nwoko.
The 19-year-old Nollywood actress, recently took to Instagram to share the gorgeous picture that has attracted many likes from fans and celebrities.
She accompanied the cute image with the caption: “My prince” with a ‘queen emoji’.
Meanwhile, this is not the first time the beautiful actress shared her son’s photo on social media.
Just two weeks ago, the young mother of one posted photos where she was seen rocking her cute little child in an all-white outfit, with a little crown on her head.
She wrote as caption:
“My son…Words cannot express the joy in my hearts whenever I say these words . I am beyond lucky to have you and I promise to be the best mum and your best friend for life . You rock my world BOY @princemunirnwoko“.
Regina Daniels son, Munir Ned-Nwoko was born on 29 June 2020.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?