Lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS) have sent what seems be a congratulatory message to the winner of the recently concluded Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition Olamilekan Agbeleshe popularly known as Laycon.
In a message the board sent via Twitter, they saluted the 26-year-old singer and rapper on his recent success, but reminded him to be ready for tax payment in the upcoming year.
“Congratulations @itsLaycon. Winner of the BBNaija Lockdown edition. More wins!! We look forward to seeing you in Y2021 as you #payyourtax,” LIRS wrote.
See image below:
If you are to know, Laycon was born and bred in Lagos State. He has made himself a brand in Nigeria after emerging winner of the coveted BBNaija grand prize, so he is entitled to pay his tax.
However, I think it is too early for LIRS to start querying him about his tax. They should have allowed him to settle. What do you think?
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?