Another actress, Lola Alao has recounted her journey as a COVID-19 survivor.
Explaining her ordeal, Lola Alao noted that it was a tough experience for her as she was sick to the bone and lost her sense of smell.
She wrote: ‘I tested positive to COVID-19 but I am fine now. To God be the glory. I was sick to the bone and couldn’t smell anything.
I was so scared because I had kids to take care of. You don’t ever want to imagine going into self-isolation and not seeing your loved ones.
I don’t know what you must have heard about COVID-19, but I tell you today that it is way deadlier than you can ever think of.
At this critical time when people are beginning to ignore the warnings against this virus, you can make a difference with your family members by being very conscious of the fact that it is still very much around.
There is a thin line between life and death. Please, be nice to everyone around you always. My name is Lola Alao. Stay very safe, my people.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Football2020.10.28See The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Was Ruled Out Of Champions League Clash With Rival Lionel Messi
- Crime2020.10.28Police Arrests 126 Suspects For Jail-break, Looting, Others In Edo
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.