Veteran Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, has revealed why she has chosen to remain a bachelorette.
In a recent interview, the 41-year-old film goddess said her fear of getting divorced after a marriage is the major reason why she doesn’t want to be married.
She also hinted that the type of union she would prefer is one with a soulmate who could withstand any challenge that lay ahead.
“If I get married, I really want to stay married, and staying married is not an easy thing,” she says.
“It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soul mate and will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn how to forgive,” she concluded.
The pretty actress has never been married, but she already has a beautiful daughter whom she gave birth to at the age of 17, while still in secondary school.
Meanwhile her 24-year-old daughter, Theodora Chimebuka Nnaji is already married to her ‘soulmate’, Prince Chigozie Ikediwa.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?