Poster boy of the BBNaija Lockdown, Kiddwaya was surprisingly evicted from the Big Brother’s house on Sunday evening.
His eviction comes after Ebuka Uchendu announced that Prince has been evicted from the house. The duo got the lowest votes among the four nominees.
According to the recently released voting statistics, Prince got 20.53% of votes, Kiddwaya got 24.92%, Dorathy 28.58% while Ozo got 27.97%.
Despite loosing out on the grand prize, Kidd said he wasn’t motivated by the money, Instead he “wanted to try something new and connect with people.”
He didn’t also have a had feeling about his housemates who nominated him for eviction as he felt most of them really didn’t need him there.
However, Kiddwaya’s comments about Erica caught more attention from the audience. He admitted he felt safe around Erica because “she always watches his back”. Such comments could only be a hint that he’s developed feelings for Erica.
And the best part of it is that his parents are already in support of any potential relationship between them.
His billionaire father Terry Waya, disclosed in an Instagram live chat with journalist, Dele Momodu, on Tuesday night that he will support his son if he decides to take Erica in, because she’s a kind hearted woman.
Meanwhile, Kiddwaya’s journey in the house was full of romance, bromance, chef vibes, and some questionable dance moments.
We’ll definitely miss him.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos
- Entertainment2020.09.30Here are the top 16 earners of the BBNaija Lockdown award party