Basically, an entrepreneur is a person who owns a business; taking all profits and risks.
The joy of being an entrepreneur is such that you are your own boss. You work without taking permissions from anybody.
However, your dreams of becoming an entrepreneur can be confusing without knowing the right steps.
To become an entrepreneur you have to;
- Create a niche: There are so many things to do as an entrepreneur which can be overwhelming when you want to do virtually everything you can lay your hands on. Even being in a field like Fashion designing, you can create a niche on male wears, female wears or Children wears.
- Become an expert : Becoming an expert in whatever niche you have crafted for yourself will make you a specialist in that area and people will see you and refer to you as such.
- Create a business idea: At this point, you begin to come up with business ideas in how to go about your intending business. Business ideas can be created from experiences encountered while creating expertise or from similar businesses around.
- Feasibility Study: Here you can make your business plan, know your competitors, find a suitable location for your proposed business. At this stage, know your business Strength, weakness, Opportunity and threat. This will give you an eye opener on the things to expect on the long run of your business.
- Build your business : Building a business takes gradual process and one mistakes that most entrepreneurs make is expecting a new business to boom within a twinkle of an eye. At this point it takes consistency and persistence to remain in business.
Becoming an entrepreneur is easy if you have an Idea of what you what to do and work towards achieving it!
- Meet three Nollywood celebrities that endorsed BBNaija’s Whitemoney. - August 4, 2021
- Breastfeeding positions for babies. - August 4, 2021
- Ese Brume’s past achievements before winning Nigeria’s first medal at Tokyo Olympics - August 4, 2021