Every business person would want their customers to remain loyal to them or to the business brand. This can be achieved by customer satisfaction.
Customer satisfaction is a reflection of how a customer feels after making business transactions with a company.
There are certain factors that keep customer glued to your company, the include:
- Responsiveness: Quick response to the demands of the customer as soon possible will create a satisfaction on the part of the customer.
- Honesty: avoid deceiving or cheating a customer in business.
- Helpfulness: establish an after sale service to enable you lend a helping hand to your customer when in need.
- Quality services
- Effective communication
- Value proposition
- Attentiveness to customers’ complaints
- Create a value delivery system: there should be means if conveying customers goods home, especially when it involves heavy goods.
- Product satisfaction
- Avoid late delivery
Organisations should establish what the expectations of the customers are in order to build better customer satisfaction.
- Meet three Nollywood celebrities that endorsed BBNaija’s Whitemoney. - August 4, 2021
- Breastfeeding positions for babies. - August 4, 2021
- Ese Brume’s past achievements before winning Nigeria’s first medal at Tokyo Olympics - August 4, 2021