Running is a high-impact exercise that strengthens the bones and muscles. It is a complete workout that builds endurance and stamina.
Running at times could be for fun but actually it has benefits to the health.
- Running helps burn calories; A 30 minutes rub is guaranteed to burn between 200-300 calories.
- Improves your sleep- a shorter run will give you a better sleep than no running at all.
- Running gives e a defined muscles, clearer and healthier skin.
- Elongates life expectancy: running helps in improved circulation, lower BP, lower stress hormones and consistency to better life.
- Running helps to burn fat: A 15-30 minutes run will activate your metabolism and burn some fat during the exercise.
- Keeps the mind healthy- running helps in the release of the hormones called endorphins that help lift your spirit and make you feel positive about yourself.
- Running lowers the risk of developing neurological disea like Alzheimer’s Parkinson disease.
- Lowers risk of developing breast cancer by 20%.
- Lowers risk of developing osteoporosis by maintaining the strength of your bones.
- Prevents eye diseases such as glaucoma. You can reduce your risk of developing it by 25% of running.
- Lowers your risk of dementia and stroke as the brain circulation is kept healthy.
- By maintaining weight through running , you can lower the endometrial cancer in women.
Running may not be an everyday event but a 3-5 days a week of running can go a long way.