Portuguese playmaker Bruno Fernandes has been named EASports Premier League player of the month for the second time in a row.
He was announced as the best premier league player for the month of June 2020, via the official account of the league.
Bruno Fernandes: Premier League POTM award for June
He won the award in February, before the league was suspended due to the outbreak of Coronavirus in England.
Manchester United must have hit the jackpot when they completed the signing of Bruno Fernandes from Sporting, for a little fee of €55 million (£47m/$60m) in January.
The 25-year-old star has proven to be a gem in Manchester United’s midfield, playing a pivotal role in the club’s push for Champions League football next season.
Since the Premier League restart, the exciting midfield talent has scored three goals and recorded 3 assists, helping United to finish the month of June unbeaten.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement