Barcelona Femenino began its pre-season preparation with an internal training match between the players at the Vall d’en Bas football pitch.
Super Falcons striker Asisat Oshoala was in blistering form for the Primera Iberdrola champions in their very first game in four months
The African Women Player Of The Year scored two fantastic goals in a game that must have ended 2-0 in favour of the team in yellow.
Check out Oshoala’s fantastic goals in the video below:
The 25-year-old star would have scored a well deserved hat-trick but her second effort on goal went a little wide.
She continued her enterprising performance until the final whistle.
See the highlights of the game:
🎥 🔵🔴🆚🔴🔵 pic.twitter.com/ZlAafT77pY
— FC Barcelona Femení (🏠) (@FCBfemeni) July 27, 2020
The team led by Lluís Cortés will continue its preparation with a double friendly confrontation with Montpellier, before squaring up with Atlético de Madrid in the quarterfinals of the Champions League, on August 21.Barça will definitely be needing Oshoala’s impact to see them through to the semi-final stage and possibly the final.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.09.27“I will never take this for granted,” Laycon makes humble promise to his fans (Video)
- Entertainment2020.09.27BBNaija: Neo might have messed up his chance with Vee judging by his statements
- Entertainment2020.09.27Nengi, Laycon, Vee and others make their last wishes to Big Brother
- Entertainment2020.09.27Throwback picture of Laycon surfaces online