Real Madrid have placed themselves in pole position to win the LaLiga title this season after their 2-0 win against Deportivo Alaves, thanks to the VAR.
For the third time in a row, the Los Blancos have found themselves in favour of the Video Assistant Referee.
Five days ago, the LaLiga leaders defeated Athletic club courtesy of a Sergio Ramos penalty, having beaten Getafe in a similar situation just three days earlier.
No disrespect, Zinedine Zidane’s army have been very fantastic since the resumption of the league, but some very favourable decisions in Madrid’s recent games could raise an eyebrow.
In fact most fans have taken to the social media to complain about Real Madrid getting a lot of penalties lately, with some calling it a ‘VARdrid’ team.
It’s easy for fans to get an idea in their head that certain teams always get the decisions from the refs, but truth be told the dominant sides will always get more fouls.
However it looks, “we just have to accept it” the way it is.
What do you think, is VAR in favour of Zinedine Zidane’s side? Share your comment below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”