The decision he recently took shows how desperate the Brazilian wishes to return to Camp Nou. As reported by the Spanish media outlet Mundo Deportivo Neymar has recently turned down a contract renewal offer from his current club, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) that included a bonus of $107 million.
The report also stated that Neymar is willing to sacrifice a commercial deal with Qatar National Bank, which is worth as much as $53m annually.
The 28-year-old playmaker was accused by fans and pundits for choosing PSG’s big money over his loyalty for Barcelona in 2017, but his recent move have proven how wrong they were. Neymar’s great bond with Messi, Suarez and Barcelona supercedes all.
Meanwhile, Barcelona want to sign Neymar as much as the player wants to relocate to Spain. Ahead of the upcoming summer transfer window, Neymar has been heavily linked with a move back to Barcelona, while PSG continue to try to retain one of their current best players.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Science2020.10.01Watch this amazing video of the second largest fish in the world
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos