Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) has announced that the Super Eagles will be back in action next month in two warm up games with Ivory Coast and Tunisia.
The decision was made public in a recent statement on the official social media accounts of Super Eagles. The statement reads:
“Great to announce we are back in action. This October we will battle the Elephants of Cote D’Ivoire on the 9th and Tunisia’s Eagles on the 13th in Warm up games in Austria. Time to soar again! #SoarSuperEagles #Team9jaStrong. React to this news with an emoji”
The three-time African Champions played their last game in an African Nations Cup qualification match against Lesotho which they won 4-2 on November 17 2019.
Meanwhile the NFF have revealed that Austria was picked as an ideal venud for the two friendlies due it’s proximity to majority of the Super Eagles team and also due to the COVID-19 protocols presently in place in the country.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?