Ndidi has been superb for the Foxes this season and hence there has been strong links away from the club with Manchester United and Arsenal clamouring for his signature.
The 23-year-old defensive midfielder’s performances have reportedly also attracted interest from across Europe, although he has spoken of his desire to remain with the Foxes and see out his contract, which will run out on 2024.
However, Joseph Dosu an Olympic gold medalist with the class of 96′ believes the time is right for Wilfred Ndidi to consider a switch to the Emirates to further improve his career.
In an interview with Goal, Dosu urged Ndidi to move to the Emirates stadium because Arsenal have a lot of fans in Nigeria and Africa.
“Ndidi is a workaholic player. He has been exceptional and has been playing very well since he signed for Leicester City.
“If he moves to Arsenal it will be good and I have no doubt he will do so well there.
“If they want him it will really be good for his career.
“Arsenal have a lot of fans here in Nigeria and Africa, so it will be a great move for him.”
Meanwhile, it may be very difficult for Ndidi to leave Leicester city for Arsenal this season since the gunners don’t look likely to feature in the Champions League.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians