German Bundesliga heavyweights Bayern Munich beat Paris Saint-Germain 1-0 yesterday to win it’s sixth Champions League title.
A 59th minute strike by French winger and former Paris Saint-Germain player, Kingsley Coman, was all that was needed to end the highly entertaining encounter in Lisbon on Sunday evening.
The Paris-born star received a sweet cross from lively Joshua Kimmich to nod home the only goal of the game which was played behind closed doors in Portugal’s capital city.
Several fans and players of the Bavarians have resorted to wild celebrations of their recent victory. Take a look at the noise in the players dressing room after the final yesterday.
Watch the video below:
Meanwhile, Bayern’s victory at the Estadio da Luz in Lisbon ensured a repeat of their 2013 treble winning season, having picked up the bundlesliga and DFB Pokal earlier this year.
They are clearly the best team in Europe at the moment, the very first team to win all UEFA Champions League matches, though they played 11 matches instead of the usual 13, due to Covid-19.
Congratulations to Bayern and coach Hansi Flick.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze