Super Eagles winger Samuel Kalu has fully recovered from Coronavirus.
The 22-year-old Bordeaux forward was recently seen training with his teammates in a photo released by Naija Footballers.
The image came with the caption: “See who’s back! Corona defeated!”
No doubt, he looks more than happy to be back again after a minor setback.
Kalu was placed in isolation for more than one week after he was confirmed positive for the deadly virus on his return to France from Nigeria.
He was supposed to be among the team that trained ahead of yesterday’s cancelled friendly game against Nantes, but didn’t get the clean bill of health to reunite with his teammates.
But he’ll definitely be available for selection in Bordeaux upcoming friendly game with Toulouse on Tuesday August 4.
Meanwhile, Kalu, an integral member of Gernot Rohr’s team, became the third Nigerian footballer to contract the virus after Akpan Udoh and Paul Onuachu.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”