According to reports by Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona want to have their fans back at the Nou Camp by the end of this month.
Barça will play a crucial LaLiga game with Atletico Madrid on June 30 and they are banking on the massive support of their fans for victory.
Although games have been played behind closed doors to avoid the spread of covid-19, Barcelona are hopeful they can persaude authorities to allow supporters into their stadium for the game against Atletico.
They wish to utilize the announcement made on Saturday by the Spanish President, that the society will be returning to normal with bars and restaurants getting open.
The Catalan giants also wish to adhere to the 1.5 metres safe distance proposed by the government, by suggesting that a third of the Nou Camp’s 90,000 capacity to be allowed to fill up stadium.
Supporters would be given a fixed time of entry and exit from the venue via a mobile phone according to the LaLiga champions.
The Spanish side know the issue is complicated but are desperate for fans to return to Camp Nou.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Religion2020.10.31Christmas, Easter and Halloween are all the same, says Daddy Freeze
- Entertainment2020.10.312Face gives the only condition for change to happen in Nigeria
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation